Thank you for your interest in my work helping businesses thrive through corporate community involvement. Please allow me to highlight a few items for your consideration:
- Read the Forbes blog by the wise Tom Watson in which he interviews me, More Than A T-Shirt And Day Out Of The Office: Companies Begin To Match Volunteer Skills With Societal Needs
- Attend an on-demand webinar course on high impact corporate community involvement
- Read my white paper, Stop the charity and start the impact: How IBM and others have reinvented corporate giving to better serve society and business.
- Read my publication, The End of Employee Volunteering: A Necessary Step to Substantive Employee Engagement in the Community, published by the Center for Corporate Citizenship (CCCD) in Germany.
- Read my chapter in the AmCham Germany's Corporate Responsibility 2011 publication: "Maximizing Impact: Three Signs of Underperforming Employee Community Engagement," The full publication can be ordered here.
- Read my publication, A Helping Hand or a Hijacking? How Nonprofits Can Respond to Ever-Increasing Corporate Involvement in the Community, published by the Center for Corporate Citizenship (CCCD) in Germany.
- View a video of a fireside chat I gave in Berlin, Germany, for the CCCD on the need to redefine employee volunteering.
- View a media interview on measuring social impact conducted in Munich, Germany.
- Get a free report benchmarking your employee giving and volunteering program to the Drivers of Effectiveness for Employee Volunteering and Giving Programs by taking a confidential survey sponsored by Bank of America
- Read my blog entry: 19 Compelling Business Reasons for Corporate Community Involvement
Enjoy your navigating. Please contact me if you don't find what you are looking for. Or even if you do.
Onwards and upwards,